At Squared Online our digital transformation and leadership webinar series helps teams build the skills, capabilities and mindset they need to achieve great things in digital for their business. We asked participants about the current state of digital transformation in their organisation:
- Almost 50% are currently not addressing the skills gap they’re facing
- The other 50% are actively addressing the digital skills challenge
- 82% of participants also told us they lacked the freedom to innovate
We’ve teamed up with some of the brightest and best from across the industry to addresses the headline stats that came back, and outlined a 3-step process to combining brilliant people with the right culture to drive ideas, digital innovation and results:
- Step 1: Shuvo Saha, Director – Google Digital Academy – discusses how to figure out where to start your digital development journey.
- Step 2: Carole Stewart, Head of PeopleDev – Google, and CJ Morley, Global Director for People and Talent – iProspect, share how to then create learning programmes that really change the way people work.
- Step 3: Joris Merks-Benjaminsen, EMEA Head of Curriculum Design – Google Digital Academy, helps you maximise the investment in your people by creating a culture of innovation that encourages and rewards big bets and entrepreneurship
Download the full whitepaper to find out the key moves to drive ongoing and impactful digital transformation in your organisation.
Find out more about Squared Online: you can give us a ring on +44 (0) 20 7173 5938, or email us at email@example.com.
Download the brochure to learn more about Squared Online’s digital marketing course here.
3 years ago Squared Online ReviewsCorporate case study: Sun Life Financial
3 years ago Squared Online ReviewsSquared Online Review: Head of Digital Marketing, RateMyAgent, Australia
3 years ago Squared Online ReviewsSquared Online Review: Associated Integrated Media Director, Philippines