Up until four weeks before the course start date (when log-in details are sent out for the Virtual Campus):
Within the four weeks leading up to course start date and two weeks after the course begins:
- You are entitled to a full refund of your deposit or any payments made
- You can also defer to the next cohort free of charge
Two weeks after the course start date:
- You can cancel but your deposit is non-refundable. Any other payments will be refunded or cancelled
- You can defer to the next cohort but you’ll need to pay an admin fee of £180 (£150 + VAT)
- The exception is if you enrolled during this period, in which case you have fourteen days from the date of your enrolment in which to cancel and receive a full refund
- You are no longer able to cancel or receive a refund and will be required to pay all course fees
- You can defer to the next cohort but will need to pay an admin fee of £180 (£150 + VAT)
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
and we'll get back to you asap.